Absolute Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2021 6:03 pm  #1

NXT War Games

Hope it's better then Halloween Havoc.

12/02/2021 6:04 pm  #2

Re: NXT War Games

It's this Sunday on Peacock.

12/06/2021 1:53 pm  #3

It was an ok PPV. I rate it 6.25 out of 10.  The women's and me's war games seemed to be all the same spots.  The hair vs hair was pretty bad and bye bye Johnny G.

12/06/2021 3:31 pm  #4

Vince ruined NXT.   I don't watch much wrestling just listen to Jim Cornette talk about it.

"And the Wichita Lineman is still on the line!"

12/07/2021 7:01 am  #5

Hunter in charge of NXT, but with his health I think Vince took it over. Yes, the new NXT 2.0 is bad.

12/07/2021 7:31 am  #6

Paul doesn't have anything to do with NXT anymore.  Yes his health was part of it.   But most of it is a vendetta by Vince on his son in law because NXT never beat AEW in the ratings.  Anything good that Paul did has been destroyed any talent that Paul liked or supported has been released.   Vince is 76 and lost his mental faculties.  His brown nosing pets, Bruce Prichard, Kevin Dunn and John Lauronitis go right alone with it and don't care.  And then you have Nick Kahn who for some ungodly reason has been given way too power and likes to release people left and right.  WWE is on its deathbed.   Really sad.

12/07/2021 10:11 am  #7

Did you notice that both the women's champ and the men's champ got pinned for the loss. They really don't care about the belts.
I believe SmackDown is the only good show and RAW can be iffy.

12/07/2021 10:24 am  #8

Belts don't mean anything anymore.  They are just props now.

Forgot to mention they have thrown Paul a bone with this new NIL thing.  Next In Line

12/07/2021 7:08 pm  #9

I heard NXT 2.0 is going to be a devlopmental brand so I am sure all the old NXT wrestlers will be fired soon.

12/07/2021 7:51 pm  #10

most already have

Board footera